Rich Chewy Chocolate Chip Blond Brownies
Every now and then, I have to cook a different brownie besides chocolate brownies. Sometimes I just don’t want all chocolate. I have a few family members that prefer recipes with less chocolate or no chocolate. Can you believe that! Rich Chewy Chocolate Chip Blond Brownies recipe is so simple your child could make it. You may have to melt the butter and help with the stirring.
“Recent Visitors Visited These Scrumptious Recipes”
I love this blondie recipe. You can add chocolate chips, nuts, or both. You don’t need a mixer. These brownies taste so chewy and buttery.
These blondies are sweet and rich. If you decide to double the recipe, use a 13×9 pan and allow a longer cooking time. Be sure to test for doneness. One individual did something wrong with her recipe. I don’t know what. However, she ended up with a too sweet, too gushy and too brown sugary mixture. She said hers were just a soft, sloppy, and sweet glob of sugar butter. Still sounds delicious to me. (I’m thinking maybe wrong oven temperature and cooking time.)
Then again, it might be your pan you bake in. My favorite is a light colored aluminum nonstick or plain pain (Wilton Recipe Right Square 9×9 Inch Covered Pan). The light color doesn’t overheat like the dark-colored pans. If you are a brownie expert and cook brownies all the time, I recommend the Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan. It’s one way to add chewy edges to every one of your brownies.
Another person mixed butterscotch and chocolate chips in hers. I bet they were to die for. Guess what you can substitute M&M’s….just be aware it might not be sweet enough for you.
Tip – Don’t store them in the refrigerator. They will become hard like little bricks!
Rich Chewy Chocolate Chip Blond Brownies Recipe
Servings: 16 brownies
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (200g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup (75g) melted unsalted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3-1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease a 9×9-inch baking pan.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk melted butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add egg & mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients & stir together until just combined.
- Fold in nuts and semisweet chocolate chips..
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Adapted from All Recipes.
Special Thanks To All Recipes For Posting & Image Screenshot.