Colorful Sprinkle Dark Chocolate Brownies
Colorful Sprinkle Dark Chocolate Brownies made with love for a special weekend gathering or kid’s party. Your family and friends won’t believe that you baked them. They look so perfect, you would think you brought them from the grocery store. Several individuals have commented they look like “Cosmic Brownies” similar to Little Debbie cakes.
Sprinkles add a touch of bright color to tempt anyone. You can purchase the rainbow chip sprinkles at Michaels, JoAnn’s, or Amazon. Your kids will sneak around when you are not looking & grab them. May have to make 2 batches. One for your party and the other for your family.
Having one of the blab days…..bake you some. Drink lots of coffee and wear sweats pants. Enjoy the weekend with them.
Note: Rainbow sprinkles are little pieces of hard candy adding a flavorful crunch. Awesome in cake batter, frosting, and cookies too!
“Recent Visitors Visited These Ultra-Delicious Recipes”
Colorful Sprinkle Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup rainbow chip sprinkles
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat and whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Beat the eggs until light in color. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat again. Stir in 1/4 cup of the hot butter mixture quickly. Add the rest of the butter mixture and beat again.
- Stir together the salt, flour, and baking powder. Slowly add to the butter and egg mixture until completely incorporated. Spread in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs on it. Let cool completely.
- Bring the heavy whipping cream to a boil and remove from the heat immediately. Stir in the chocolate chips until melted and creamy. Spread over the top of the cooled brownies. Top with the rainbow chips and let set. Cut into 24 squares.
Check Out The Original Source For This Recipe With Helpful Tips As Well As Many Other Delicious Recipes At Inside BruCrew Life. Special Thanks!