Best of both worlds! Oreo’s and ice cream together. You and your kids are gonna be drooling over this.
This fabulous video shows you how to make delicious Oreo milkshakes and you are going to want more than one milkshake.
Make sure the straws are large enough to slurp the milkshake. If the milkshake is too thick…..grab a spoon!
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk (depends on your consistency – add more or less, start out with less then add more if needed)
- Oreos (10 to 15 or more for snacking!)
- Chocolate syrup (Used to fill bottom of glasses – recommend Hersheys)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Whipped Cream (for Topping)
- Tall glasses
- Straws (to slurp them up)
For Instructions Watch This Video
Special Thanks To CookiesCupcakesandCardio for Video. All Images Screenshots From Video.