No Bake Rainbow Pie
Remember not knowing what to bring for potluck dinner for church or family gathering……there was that delicious fruit salad with miniature marshmallows. Sometimes it would have some pecans or rainbow-colored marshmallows. Ambrosia salad was what it was called. Most kids & menfolk don’t eat it because it just doesn’t look appetizing. However, it tastes darn good!
Here’s a way to spruce it up to your family’s delight! Place the mixture into a graham cracker pre-made pie crust. Top around the edge with piped whipped cream & scatter multi-color sprinkles on top.
You’ve got a party pie that even your kids & menfolk may enjoy.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 2 whole lemons)
- 1 14oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- 3½ cups fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- extra whipped topping for garnish (optional) & multi-color sprinkles (gives it a party touch)
- In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Heap filling into the pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Special Thanks To Holly – SpendWithPennies For Recipe Posting & Images Screenshots.