Brownie Game Changer
Found a brownie recipe with some serious yummy ingredients. Plain old brownies just won’t do anymore……we still love my mom’s brownies with walnuts (so moist & chocolaty).
Perfect family & party get-together food for sure. Dying to stab our forks into this multi-layer loaded gorgeous dessert!
There are many variations of this dessert; however, we have not tried oreos, PB, & butterfingers together. We have made graham cracker crusts, pecan crusts, cake mix crust, & pretzel crusts just to name a few. Recipe serves 18.
Butterfinger Lush Recipe
- 32 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag mini Butterfingers
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 (5.4-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- In a medium bowl, stir together crushed oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Transfer to a 9X13-inch baking dish and press firmly all along the bottom.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar.
- Beat in peanut butter. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Crush 6 mini Butterfingers and fold them into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over oreo crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk together. Let sit to thicken for a minute or two and then pour over peanut butter layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top. Crush remaining Butterfingers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Butterfingers are really easy to crush while they are still in the wrapper. Just use a rolling pin to tap them a few times.
Special Thanks To Christin Mahrlig/SpicySouthernKitchen For Recipe Posting & Image Screenshots.